What is Pacor system?
Pacor is analysis system for large rough diamonds.
Due to advanced diamond manipulation system and stereo microscope
you can look inside the diamond thru any windows placed at
most location on the rough diamond and work with any type
of inclusions. All inclusions be considered in value based
planning and optimization for two diamonds and more with various
Main features of Pacor
Any inclusion including Gletz / piques / bubbles (VVS1
to I3) can be considered.
2. Very short pay back time. Increases profit exponentially with a little increase in efforts.
3. Accuracy of 3D inclusion placement - as close as 0.03 mm
4. Due to its 5 axes diamond manipulation system, you can look inside the diamond thru any windows placed at most location on the rough diamond.
5. Automatic Sawing plan generated, to maximize your profit.
6. Most advance and accurate cavity mapping technique, thanks to its unique scanning technique.
7. The machine intelligence will help you in deciding if inclusion removal or re-orientation of inclusion will maximize your profit.
8. If the suggested plan includes the inclusion, the machine software will show you where that inclusion will be reflected in the polished piece. The machine will grade the finish stone based on size of inclusion left inside the polish stone, its orientation and its reflection / refraction inside the polish stone.
9. Model building accuracy of better than 0.005 mm makes this possible.
10. Intelligent Laser marking software leaves of the area unmarked where it matters the most.
11. Free Oxygen Viewer will make it possible for your overseas office to participate in critical decision making. They will be able to view the provisional / final plan on the virtual stone, and give their consent before further process.
12. Free Oxygen Viewer is an in-evitable tool for the manufacturing department to have a look at virtual report of the plan. This will reduce a great amount of paper work, and makes your factory, a truly IT oriented organization.
13. Gone are the days of paper reports which were suitable for the planners of the past. But still, very advance and user definable paper report system available, if at all you need it.
14. Eight and more options of optimization program to choose from.
15. LAN configurable and multi user environment software support reduces overall cost. Inclusion placement and allocation can be done in off machine mode to reduce load on the scanner and increase its utility factor (reduce overall investment).
16. The software is specifically designed to accurately suggest the most profitable planning options in value recovery terms. In the process the Rapaport / user specific price structure can be used.
17. Data export for Sawing Machines.
18. Software allow
cuts in a diamond allocation.
|Field of view
||42 x 55 mm
||0.10 cts to 500 cts
|No. of Axes (stone movement)
||40X zoom Microscope (LEICA)
||Infinitely variable optical from 9mm to 42 mm – Pre-selectable 5 settings.
||Better than 0.005 mm (for highest magnification)
||Thru images of windowed stone as well as thru the Microscope under 40X zoom
||Anything from VVS1 to I3
||Unparalleled accuracy due special technique to cover cavities on flat surfaces
||Auto / Manual Sawing, Single / Multiple
||With Advance focusing system to mark even on uncovered rough stone – Select all requirements in one go
||Available, (very detailed + user defined)
||Free reader software (any numbers) – Important for Manufacturing support
||Analog - 768*576, CCD 2/3"
Digital – 1008*1018 CCD 1" (optional)
||Xeon or faster
processor, RAM 1gb, 17” Monitor
||Windows 98 / 2000 / XP
|Dimensions L x W x H
||220V 50Hz 1000W
Pacor system photo
Samples of reports
Helium Rough and Pacor software allows creating and printing reports for every solution and also for every polished diamond in solution separately.
The reports are created based on templates in MS Word rich-text format (RTF). Also report data can be exported to external files for processing by third-party software.
The example of rough report:
Helium Rough & Pacor documentation
Helium Rough & Pacor FAQ