What is Oxygen XRay ?
The Oxygen XRay is software developed to work with X-Ray data. The Oxygen XRay program uses X-Ray data and creates 3D model manually or automatically, allows to analyze inclusions, allocates diamonds and evaluates prices of solutions.
The Oxygen XRay is designed for diamond cutters and sale specialists dealing with rough diamonds, manufacturers and technologists. The software can be used for training and education. This system is beneficial for factory production and process control.
- Create 3D model manually or automatically from X-Ray data
- Precious construct cavities of rough
- Check and remove incorrect inclusions
- Define any type of inclusions
- Allocate diamonds
- Explore diamond cutting solutions
- Evaluate prices of the different possible solutions and quality of the polished diamonds
- Import CTan STL 3D models and inclusions
- Reduce STL model complexity and convert to Oxygen files
XRay Project Sample
Oxygen Microscope XRay download
Demo .oxg files
Oxygen XRay Step by Step Instruction (PDF)
Model building and import process verification instruction
*To view oxg files you can use Oxygen Viewer and Oxygen Inclusion