Our company creates computer aided tools which
allow people to be more effective in building up their competencies
and developing their abilities. Our mission is to become the leading
voice in maintaining up-to-date knowledge databases and place them
at the service of other people. We are not just at the edge of the
forefront technologies and prepared to changes, we actively create
The technology of the jewelry diamond processing
is our current main area of expertise. Diamond is a comprehensive
object, which is very relevant for the application of the expert
systems on the basis of CAP*/ CAD/
CAM/ technologies. And it is a perfect area which fits our expertise
While organizing our work we consider the experience
of other people reflected in the following laws and principles:
- Parkinson’s Law: "Work expands so as to fill the time available
for its completion".
- Peter’s Principle: "In every hierarchy, each employee tends
to rise to the level of his incompetence".
- Murphy's Laws:
- "Nothing is as easy as it looks."
- "Everything will take longer than you think."
- "If anything can go wrong, it will."
- The double translation of one of the Murphy’s laws from English
into Russian and back from Russian into English: We think that
in this edition the law has the additional charm.
Assessing our work we always remember that:
"Half effort doesn’t produce half
results, it produces no results."
However, it seems that 90% of efforts produce 100% success.
*CAP- computer aided pattern.